Toongabbie Christian College is well resourced for the provision of K-12 education.
Our facilities continue to grow to meet the needs of a school of 970+ students.
- Modern, attractive classrooms that facilitate learning. All of the College classrooms have interactive whiteboards and are fully air-conditioned
- Extensive learning materials
- Kindergarten and Year 1 students access iPad sets in the classroom. Year 2-4 students have access to sets of Chromebooks and Year 5-6 students have 1:1 access to a Chromebook in their classroom
- The College has a Buy Your Own Device (BYOD) for Year 7-12 students (Click here for BYOD Program) supported by a readily and well-developed ICT infrastructure
- An attractive and well-resourced Library
- Specialist learning facilities for subjects such as Music, Drama, Visual Arts, Science, Technics, Food Technology, Textiles, Sport and Physical Education
- Multi-purpose centre/auditorium
- Safe, shady and enjoyable play-spaces and sporting equipment
- Substantial multi-purpose study areas for senior students
- Before and After School Care, Vacation Care