Join us at our upcoming Kindy Experience Mornings
15 Aug and 12 Sept 2022
10.00am – 11.00am
At Toongabbie Christian College, we believe your child has the best chance of discovering their potential when faith, life and learning are integrated. This starts from their first day of Kindergarten at our College.
Families are invited to join our Principal, Deputy Principal Primary and Head of Junior Primary for a one-hour introduction to the Toongabbie Christian College Kindy experience.
Please note that all children are welcome, but must be accompanied by a parent/carer for the duration of the event.
What you’ll experience on the day
- Our outstanding Early Learning educators will give your child a taste of Kindy, with fun activities and crafts. From story time to singing, your child will experience the very best of Kindergarten at Toongabbie Christian College.
- Meet our Principal, Deputy Principal Primary, Head of Junior Primary and dedicated teaching staff. Learn how we facilitate the development of character in our youngest learners.
- Parents/Carers are invited to experience our modern campus. See how we cater for students from Kindergarten right through to Year 12, by discovering our vast range of electives and pathways.
- Understand how the integration of faith, life and learning contributes to providing the best possible start for your child.
- Learn about our building project and vision for the future. Toongabbie Christian College is growing – you’re joining us at just the right time!
Entry to Kindergarten
Committed Christian families of children aged five years and above, on or before 30 April in the year of commencement, are invited to join our welcoming learning community, where Christian values and a high-quality education go hand in hand.
Discover how we integrate faith, life and learning by downloading our Prospectus.
Further details of the conditions of enrolment at our College are available to view here.
© Copyright – Toongabbie Christian College – A ministry of Toongabbie Baptist Church