Now enrolling for Kindergarten 2024 and Beyond
At Toongabbie Christian College, our Kindergarten program is the perfect foundation for your child’s educational journey. Guided by a team of passionate and dedicated educators, we work in partnership with families to cultivate the God-given talents placed within each of our youngest learners. In these formative years, we equip young hearts and minds with the essential building blocks of literacy and numeracy, while also developing character and fostering the Biblical virtues of love, kindness and servant leadership.
As your child steps into our vibrant and warm community, our hope is that they will find belonging, purpose and connection. The journey begins here.
Experience the Toongabbie Difference
Kindy Experience Twilight Event – Tuesday 1 August 2023
Kindy Experience Morning – Monday 23 October 2023
We warmly invite families to join us for a special one-hour introduction to the Toongabbie Christian College Kindy experience. You will have the opportunity to meet our Principal, Deputy Principal Primary and Head of Junior Primary, who will share valuable insights and information about the enriching journey that awaits your child.
Learn more about our holistic approach to education and the many benefits for students at TCC, including our private, door-to-door bus service for students from Kindergarten through to Year 12.
We have two timeslots available for this event, so please choose the Kindy Experience that is most convenient for your family.
Please note that all children are welcome, but must be accompanied by a parent/carer for the duration of the event.
What you’ll experience on the day
- Our outstanding Early Learning educators will give your child a taste of Kindy, with fun activities and crafts. From story time to singing, your child will experience the very best of Kindergarten at Toongabbie Christian College.
- Meet our Principal, Deputy Principal Primary, Head of Junior Primary and dedicated teaching staff. Learn how we facilitate the development of character in our youngest learners.
- Parents/Carers are invited to experience our modern campus. See how we cater for students from Kindergarten right through to Year 12, by discovering our vast range of electives and pathways.
- Understand how the integration of faith, life and learning contributes to providing the best possible start for your child.
- Learn about our building project and vision for the future. Toongabbie Christian College is growing – you’re joining us at just the right time!
Entry to Kindergarten
Committed Christian families of children aged five years and above, on or before 30 April in the year of commencement, are invited to join our welcoming learning community, where Christian values and a high-quality education go hand in hand.
Discover how we integrate faith, life and learning by downloading our Prospectus.
Further details of the conditions of enrolment at our College are available to view here.
© Copyright – Toongabbie Christian College – A ministry of Toongabbie Baptist Church