From Toongabbie Baptist Christian Community School to Toongabbie Christian College.
The College was established in 1981 as a ministry of Toongabbie Baptist Church.
Originally known as Toongabbie Baptist Christian Community School, the name was changed in January 2018 to Toongabbie Christian College.
The College has grown from its beginnings as a small Primary school located in rooms at Toongabbie Baptist Church. In subsequent years, classes were held at various locations, including Dunmore House at Pendle Hill. Our Metella Road campus was established in the mid-eighties and has developed into the College we call home today.
Toongabbie Christian College is a pleasant, well-resourced campus that caters for students from Kindergarten to Year 12. With an enrolment of over 1000 students, the College offers a dynamic and exciting learning environment.