Now enrolling for 2024 and beyond
Toongabbie Christian College welcomes families who are committed to their faith and seek a school that reinforces the values they practise at home. At Toongabbie Christian College, we believe that the holistic integration of faith, life and learning are essential to your child’s journey. Our committed Christian staff nurture the God-given talents of every child/young person by inspiring a learning culture where students feel safe and happy to express their faith and pursue academic and personal excellence.
Why parents choose Toongabbie Christian College
- Welcoming Christian community – you can be confident you are joining a community that is committed to its faith and find comfort that the College reinforces your family values.
- Door-to-door private bus service – we are committed to the care and protection of students and that’s why we offer a private, door-to-door bus service for all students.
- Integration of faith, life and learning – the co-existence of academic excellence and Christian values is tangible at Toongabbie Christian College. We believe that academic success, strong values and being equipped for life go together – there is no need to compromise on faith.
- Partnership with parents/carers – draw on over 40 years’ of graduating students with strong values, who are equipped to pursue their goals and grounded through their faith.
- Pastoral care is at our core – Our staff are committed educators and dedicated to the ministry of Christian education. They inspire a learning culture where students feel safe and happy to express their faith.
- Have you considered a Year 5 intake? Toongabbie Christian College is a uniquely Christian community where families and students are united by a common purpose and a deep sense of belonging. Year 7 is a formal intake year and as such experiences increased demand for places. Why not consider a Year 5 enrolment to secure your child’s place earlier. If you would like to learn more, please contact our Enrolments Team on (02) 8863 2952.
2023 College Tours and Information Evenings
2023 College Tours
Thursday 7 September 10.00am – 11.00am
Thursday 26 October 10.00am – 11.00am
2023 Open Days
Saturday 14 October 9.00am – 1.00pm
2023 Kindy Experiences
Tuesday 1 August 4.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday 23 October 10.00am – 11.00am
2023 Information Evenings
- Wednesday 9 August 6.30pm – 8.00pm
© Copyright – Toongabbie Christian College – A ministry of Toongabbie Baptist Church