More than a school, we’re a community
Toongabbie Christian College welcomes families who are committed to their faith and seek a school that reinforces the values they practise at home. At Toongabbie Christian College, we believe that the holistic integration of faith, life and learning are essential to your child’s journey. Our committed Christian staff nurture the God-given talents of every child/young person by inspiring a learning culture where students feel safe and happy to express their faith and pursue academic and personal excellence.
Why parents choose Toongabbie Christian College
- Welcoming Christian community – you can be confident you are joining a community that is committed to its faith and find comfort that the College reinforces your family values.
- Integration of faith, life and learning – the co-existence of academic excellence and Christian values is tangible at Toongabbie Christian College. We believe that academic success, strong values and being equipped for life go together – there is no need to compromise on faith.
- Partnership with parents/carers – draw on over 40 years’ of graduating students with strong values, who are equipped to pursue their goals and grounded through their faith.
- Pastoral care is at our core – Our staff are committed educators and dedicated to the ministry of Christian education. They inspire a learning culture where students feel safe and happy to express their faith.
2022 College Tours and Information Evenings
2022 College Tours
Thursday 27 October 2022 10.00am – 11.00am
2022 Information Evenings
- Wednesday 27 July 2022 6.30pm
- Wednesday 19 October 6.30pm
- Tuesday 26 July 2022 6.30pm
- Tuesday 26 July 2022 7.30pm
2022 Open Days
Saturday 15 October 2022 9.00am – 1.00pm
© Copyright – Toongabbie Christian College – A ministry of Toongabbie Baptist Church